14 May 2012

Drop-In Event at Kilchoan Community Centre this Thursday


Scottish Ambulance Service
NHS Highland


DROP-IN EVENT

Kilchoan Community Centre

Thursday 17th May

2.00pm to 7.30pm



Please go along for information or to give your views on the Emergency Responder model and other changes to healthcare provision in West Ardnamurchan. Both local staff and senior managers from both organisations will be there and will be more than happy to talk to you.


If you have a specific issue with your healthcare that you would like NHS Highland to deal with, please contact Elaine Mead, Chief Executive on emead@nhs.net

1 comment:

  1. Typical I am away again !!

    I am even looking into training back up for this !

    If I don’t get there perhaps someone could put over my thoughts and concerns and see if any answers are forthcoming.

    Please also see my reply to Jac’s comments under the community council
    8th May - Comments

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete